Saturday 4 June 2011

Chidiya Choon Choon Karti Hai, Happy Birthday to me!

Bollywooddeewana sings Chidiya Choon Choon karti hai, Happy Birthday to me


I can't believe its been three long months or so since my last review, call it writers block or whatever I just found I wasn't inspired enough to write, but I feel like I've gotten my groove back and I hope to post steadily from now on, in fact I've lined up posts to be published in days to come, so there'll always be something new on here, and what better day to mark my return than my birthday, as well as show off my handmade fabulous Bollytastic card given to me by my dear friend and all around Craft Queen Momtaz (check out some of her crafty work here)

I simply adore that Picture of Meena Kumari from the 'Inhi logon ne' song in Pakeezah, complete with trimmings of fabrics that resemble the edges of Meena Kumari's Dupatta itself (How can i not love it).  I'm very impressed with this card and i shall be framing it, as it shows the maker clearly knows my tastes (Meena Kumari+Pakeezah+Inhi Logon ne) that's a combination that can't go wrong, next step is to get that Picture on a T shirt. Now I'm off to complete some posts for the days to come, Thanks for all your kind wishes

6 comments:

"THE BARD WHO DOESNT HAVE TO TRY TOO HARD" said...

janamdin mubarak :)..hope 2 hear frm u soon :D

Sharmi Adhikary said...

A very happy budday!!! :)

Mette said...

Tillykke med foedselsdagen! (Danish, for a change).
Well, you still have 100 followers, I think we can wait.

Nicki said...

Happy Birthday!! It's okay. I can relate about the lack of posts :)

bollywooddeewana said...

@ The Bard Thank you :)

@ Sharmi Thanks :)

@ Limette Lol thanks for that, I hope I've pronounced it rightly

@ Nicki Thanks Nicki :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.